Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring Break and More





Ok I'm trying this out. Well posted are some pictures of my Grandma and Grandpa and Kaylee and Sam. For Spring Break we went to the Farm and we had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa. While we were there we went out to eat at the Golden Corral our new favorite restaurant. Sam Found rock from the rock pile on the farm and we went to No Name. Sam never went to the desert. They went out shooting guns on our last night. Barbara Sam's mom got tickets for us to the San diego Zoo. It was all fun . Kaylee is growing big and strong everyday well that is all that is happening I'm not much of a writer or a picture taker so enjoy and hope to hear from you all soon.
Michelle

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Nice Blog! Glad you decided to join the ranks. Keep the post coming so I can see how big Kaylee is getting. That's a great shot of her and Grandpa.

Michelle Elena said...

Thanks Kristy I'll try to keep it up