Well a lot has happened since I last posted. I probably already told you in person or not at all. Well where to I begin. I guess from the beginning! Well Sam had an interview with the school district in Lone Pine , CA It is pretty country to drive up there but the town isn't much. They haven't call him yet maybe they will maybe they won't. Kaylee had her 18 month check up and that went well. She is growing very nicely. Sam Graduated from Project Pipeline ( a teacher intern credentialing program) It was very nice and Sam's parent's got to come afterwards they took us to lunch at Mel's Diner. My brother Mark also graduated on the 9th from University of Phoenix in Reno. So my parents were up there but My brother and his family came down with my Parents for Mother's Day. My mom almost had all of her kiddos there and there families. On May 10th was Mother's Day. Sam help make breakfast. Then my mom gave me her corsage. My mom also spoke in church on Sunday it was a really nice talk. The next week Sam got a call for two job interviews Visalia May 14th and South Lake Tahoe May 22. ( Sam really wants South Lake Tahoe). Yesterday, we all went down to Visalia for Sam's job interview. It was lame according to his terms. What they didn't tell him till he got there is that the job is only temporary and that it is a traveling team of music teachers for class room music no BAND and no instrumental. Whatever curriculum was developed for class room music. The ladies doing it before both went Part-Time so if they decide to go full time whenever they want to Sam will be out of a job. So I hope they don't hire him and South Lake Tahoe Does because that is what he wants. Okay about me I am about 9 weeks pregnant if you haven' t seen my pregnancy ticker . I started to feel really sick morning to night at about 5 1/2 weeks. It was worse at night when I wanted to go to bed and when I woke up to go to the bathroom early in the morning. I have had really bad back pains and by sciatic nerve hurt me. Crackers didn't work with me and The foods I ate with Kaylee that calm my tummy doesn't work with this one. But at the end of 8 weeks I started to feel better not sick at nite anymore. But I am really tired lately and once I get food in my belly I feel better. So the trick I figure with this one is to keep my tummy full of food, take naps and sleep early and get plenty of rest and not smell anything bad (Smells are no fun). Well see if this good luck streak keeps happening. This morning I went to the Early Pregnancy class. They had me fill out the paperwork and get my bloodwork done I was there about an 1 &1/2. We are moving and I started packing it is hard to keep Kaylee out of the boxes but it is fun to see what hasn't been pulled out for a while. If anybody has boxes I could use them.
Randomness
Kaylee always sees us on the computer and she thinks we are play so after we were done using it and turned it off She got up here turned on the computer and started typing. Our future office receptionist
1 comment:
Oh, congratulations on having another baby! And I hope you guys get the Tahoe job, too! That place is absolutely my favorite vacation spot!!!
Post a Comment