We went up to South Lake Tahoe with Sam's Family. It was a lot cooler than Warm Springs. We went to the Beach and went on a bike ride. We even saw a bear that decided to visit our camp below are pictures in no peculiar order.
This is the end of our trip Kaylee was exhausted. Her Grandpa Lupe got her that hat.
We decided to go on a bike ride with Tina, Luke and Zachary. For those of you who know me well I haven't ridden a bike since I was 9 and I just kinda forgot and I don't like falling over. Sam and I were on a tandem bike and Kaylee was in a cart that Tina pulled it was really fun
This is a motion picture we are riding the bike
Kaylee is brushing her hair with a scrub brush
She found a water spicket
On the bike
A Family Picture
On the beach
Playing with sand
eating with her cousin
sitting with daddy
excited about the tent
Well our first night there we were playing Settlers of Catan Sam heard some feet scuffling and There was a bear digging thru the garbage we forgot to throw away. We stood on the table and started to bang some pots but it didn't scare him. So Sam turned on his car and that scared him. The rest of the night we heard people screaming and the wolves howling. It was very adventurous.


No comments:
Post a Comment