Friday, February 26, 2010

Update for Febuary

Hello Everybody this is my update of what has been happening. Well where to start. After I last posted we got a playset for outside from my Brother and Sister in Law. After we got it I decided to have Playgroup at my house .

Our set doesn't it look fun


Kaylee in her cottage

Wee


Cheese


At the beginning of February we decided to get a puppy. We named her Peeka she is 3/4 rottweiler and 1/4 german Sheppard.
This is when we got her at 9 wks she was so cuddly back then



This is our little guard dog 10 wks
This is peeka at 11 wks

Peeka is almost 12 wks and such an energetic puppy but she is good with kaylee who isn't alway nice with the puppy.
For Valentines Day it was extended to 2 dates which is always fun for me. On the 12th we went and watched Percy Jackon and the Olympians Lightning Thief Then on Tuesday we went to Fats in Roseville it is an Asian Bistro and very good food . We had to make a Reservation and I have never done that before.
Sam had the 15-19th off . It was fun having him here. On Friday my Brother Danny came down from Utah to visit. That morning Sam took me to the Jelly Belly Factory then we went to Nation's. My Brother Mark and his Family came with us. Then that night we all went to Golden Corral for dinner with Mom, Dad, Mark, Nona, Tiana, Corinne, Ronan, Danny and Jarrel It was awesome.
I hope all of you are doing well and I can't wait to hear from you all have a great March.







No comments: