Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

Our Thanksgiving Break was wonderful. It was filled with things to do. Sam even went Black Friday shopping.
On Monday: We went Ice Skating for the first time. Sam went out on the ice with Kaylee and she had a blast. towards the end she was finally pushing herself. We went with her Grandma Barbara, Aunt, Tina, Uncle Luke, and Her cousin Zachary.

On Tuesday Sam and I went to the temple. You just have such a good feeling afterwards. My Mom and sister in law watched her so we can go.

On Wednesday we walked around Old Sac and I found such an awesome ornament for the ornament exchange I am going to.

On Thursday we went to Sam's Parents up in Auburn. What a wonderful time we had and yummy food for Thanksgiving

On Friday Sam did a little Black Friday Shopping and we put up christmas decorations. Later on we had my brother Jarrel, Sister in law Lynn and Kaylee's cousin Summer over We watch Karate Kid, and Grown ups, we also played rummicub, ate a yummy dinner check out my recipe blog.

On Saturday we put up the Christmas Tree with all the decorations it looks really nice.

I Hope You all had a very thankful turkey day

No comments: