Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tag on Kaylee
















Awhile ago my sister tagged Kaylee. For the people that do not understand what that is I just get to talked about my little princess and put pictures up of her. I don't have any recent pictures of her so when I get some I'll put them up. Hey Kristy How do you put all your pictures above your blog and below it I haven't figure that out. Okay I'm on to Kaylee.
1] Kaylee is almost a Halloween baby. She is a little over 7 1/2 months
2] the name Kaylee is Irish, Scottish, Greek, American But the scottish version means abig party or dance or gathering something like that.
3] Kaylee's favorite movie is The Jungle Book. If I need to do something like clean house or get dress I turn it on and it keeps her entertain.
4] She rolls around everywhere to get to whatever she wants. She sits up and turn in circles on her bottom. She lunges for thing or she gets on her hands and feet like an elephant and lunges for things. she also is trying to do a one arm one foot army crawl.
5] Kaylee's first tooth popped through just recently it looks cute.
6] Her favorite word to say is da-da. She uses it for everything but she is a totally a momma's girl.
7] She is a little social butterfly. She smiles at everyone and tries to get everyone to smile at her.
8] She doesn't cry much only when she is tired really and if she get scared.
9] She loves to eat food and she sometimes does the sign for milk.
10] Kaylee loves to give hugs and she loves all of her grandparents .
Kaylee is a pretty easy going girl and fun to have around. I hope you all enjoyed these fun facts about kaylee. I'll keep you posted


1 comment:

Kristy said...

Good Job
I can put pictures in a post by clicking the image icon when I'm typing out the post and it'll let you search your computer for the picture file and than you just have to upload the image