Saturday, August 2, 2008

Vacation




I'm such a bad Blogger. I never write on this. But anyways let me tell you all what has been happening. Well Sam finished school on the 30th of May and a week latter he got a substitute teaching job. So our vacation didn't start till July. On the 4th of July Sam played at the local parade here. Then we went off to Mom and Dad's. We were there for a week. Then we went up to Auburn for a couple of days to spend with Sam's Parents. Then we went back to Mom and Dad's. we were gone for about 3 weeks. during that time we watched Lots of movies in the theatre like Ironman, Prince Caspian, Wall.E, Journey to the Center of the Earth- 3-D, and my favorite of them all Hancock. We also went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom with Lynn and Jarrel.


3 comments:

Kristy said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. I always wondered why we never went to yosemite as kids. That's a lot of movies! Where was Kaylee when you watched all those movies? You gotta get on my blog and vote/comment on my Twilight polls.

Michelle Elena said...

Kaylee was with us sleeping. she falls to sleep at the beginning of the movie

Angee said...

Michelle-
Thanks for the comments on my blog! I really appreciate it! I will definitely keep track of your blog. It's fun getting to know Robby's cousins. :)