My Brother Johnny is coming home tonight at 850. Yeah!!!!!!
I'm so excited He lost lots of weight on the mission and he didn't send pictures. Well let me tell you about Johnny. He left for his mission to Santa Cruz Bolivia October 4th 2006 weighing about 350 lbs with the deal that he will keep on losing weight. When he left the MTC he was about 300lbs and in Bolivia he went down to about 220 lbs. I think he gained some of it back because of current events.
Johnny was suppose to be coming home on Oct. 6th, 2008 but there has been some trouble in Bolivia. Well in Bolivia they kicked out the U.S. Ambassador and there was a lot of riots and stuff. So the U.S. Embassy called and told the mission presidents and get all the Americans out of the country. So they sent Johnny and the others to a 5 star hotel in Brazil and told them to eat room service. That was on Saturday the 13th. On Sunday the 14th Johnny & others went to a little branch in Brazil and the people in the branch said we have been waiting for someone like you. You see they needed someone really big to baptise this big handicapped guy but there wasn't anybody who was strong enough to baptise him. On the 15th they sent him to Sao Paolo to wait from a temporary Visa. Well on Wednesday they paid a 100- something fine and then flew him home because he only had a three day pass. He comes home tonight. Sorry I don't have any pictures when I do I'll post them
South Node Vs North Node
-
[image: South node vs north node]
South node vs north node
Our South Node represents where we're coming from and what we're bringing
into this life. That ...
2 years ago


1 comment:
Yeah! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment