The other day I had a craving for peanut M&M's . I guess Kaylee had the same craving. She somehow got my peanut M&m's off the couch and when I caught her she had about seven peanuts around her and 3 peanuts in her mouth. She just sucked the chocalate off those suckers.
South Node Vs North Node
-
[image: South node vs north node]
South node vs north node
Our South Node represents where we're coming from and what we're bringing
into this life. That ...
2 years ago


4 comments:
Hi Michelle! Thanks for the comments on my blog, it's fun to catch up with you guys. I added your link to my blog so hopefully people will hop over and say hi once in awhile.
Kaylee is adorable and I can definitely relate to her love of chocolate :)
Hi! Oh my goodness! I didn't know you had a blog! Yeah! I love looking at people's blogs! Kaylee isso adorable, and I love that picture-too cute! I added you to my friend's list, so I hope you do the same! Take care!
Michelle! It was so great to hear from you, Derrick says Hi! Your little Kaylee is so cute! It's been so much fun hearing from friends that I haven't kept in touch with very well through this blogging thing! We are doing well and enjoying our time in the midwest. We were in Alaska for 4 years before this. Take care and keep in touch!
Post a Comment