We went to the Sacramento Temple on Saturday. Just to figure things out. Just being on the Temple grounds you can still feel the peace and spirit that the temple brings. We also brought Kaylee and took pictures. It was her first time on the temple grounds and she was so happy.
South Node Vs North Node
-
[image: South node vs north node]
South node vs north node
Our South Node represents where we're coming from and what we're bringing
into this life. That ...
2 years ago


3 comments:
It's amazing how you don't even have to enter the temple to feel the peace and comfort it can bring! It looks like Kaylee liked your visit as well!
Kaylee is getting so big! I love the pictures with her and the temple in the background!
I miss the temple grounds, I'm hoping my husband and I can go soon and take Sophie with us. I so enjoyed your pictures Kaylee is so cute, your a very lucky mom.
Post a Comment