Oh cool!! I didn't know they were expecting. That is so funny that there are all girls. Just evening out the numbers I guess since you have mostly brothers! Tell them congrats for us!!
South Node Vs North Node
-
[image: South node vs north node]
South node vs north node
Our South Node represents where we're coming from and what we're bringing
into this life. That ...
My Sadness Level
-
-->
So recently there was a pretty major thing that happened within the Mormon
Church community. A Mormon feminist woman who had been rallying that women...
Thirteen in 2013
-
13. We went to Disneyland as a family of 4 in February and had a blast!
Grace's favorite part was meeting the princesses. Joey's was too. :)
12. Grace tu...
-
SUMMER BREAK 2010
with the Pasis and Alanso-Sosas
Manaia and Yana will be best friends........well, maybe not now, but in the
near future!
The kids had fu...
For my mom
-
This Blog is for my mom. Since our family has moved away from Vegas, I
decided to start bloggin to keep in touch. I love to see new pictures of my
brother...
GOTTA LOVE IT!!
-
So my absolute favorite mommy skin care line is got some awesome online
promotions going on right now. So if your a mommy, a mommy to be or know
someone wh...
Best Scope For Cva Optima Pistol
-
Best Scope For Cva Optima Pistol
Best Long Range Scope. USA Ammoland.com Author L.P. Brezny literally wrote
the book on Long Range Shooting, now in its Sec...
4 Months - Hailey
-
1. Our little Hailey Bean is 4 months now! (nickname given by Seth)
2. At 4 months, Hailey weighs 15 pounds 9 ounces and is in the 79th
percentile.
3. H...
20+ Ide Ucapan Selamat Natal Merry Christmas
-
Ketemu lagi nih sob, disini kami akan memberikan informasi populer mengenai
Ucapan selamat natal merry christmas. Tentu saja Ucapan selamat natal merry
c...
Grandma Schwab's Christmas Punch
-
In a saucepan Heat 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water and 1/4 teaspoon ground
cloves until dissolved. Stir while heating.
In a punch bowl add water and clove m...
Utah vacation over New Years
-
The day after xmas we headed to Utah to spend some time with the Cambra
Family.
We got to meet baby Adelyne
Grandma Cambra with her grandsons
(Payton, ...
Hysterectomy - The Aftermath (3 weeks Post-Op)
-
I thought I had scraped by relatively unscathed. I had seen a baby here and
there, and I didn't end up being the emotional mess I thought I would be. I
mea...
Where are all the videos?
-
Well just to let you know, Viddler, the media file website we used for most
of our videos since they were too large for blogger, started asking for a
ridic...
Happy St. Patrick's Day
-
For anyone who knows our family, you know that we love anything and
everything GREEN! March has to be the best month ever. However this year,
I have bee...
ART TO INSPIRE
-
Sometimes I wonder if I was meant to live in the 1950's.
Obviously not, but I still adore illustrations from then.
When this piece flew into my mailbox I ha...
Preschool Graduate!
-
Bailey is officially a kindergartner! I am so very proud of Bailey. She
attended preschool for only 5 months, but she learned so much.
Bailey's teacher, Ms ...
Philippians 3:13-14
-
I am not the kind of person that can word things eloquently on the spot. I
usually have to ponder on a topic and write things out and proof read about
a mi...
We have a new blog!
-
It's true!
Take a peek over at "You Are My Happy" for all the latest with our family!
It's a work-in-progress, but then again, what isn't?
Love alw...
Disneyland!!!
-
Be prepared for picture overload!!! We enjoyed 3 days at Disneyland in
October and had the BEST TIME!!! Justin attends a conference every other
year, and ...
A Trip to the Doctor
-
Well, the day has come. We've knocked on wood, so happy that as to this day
we haven't sent our children to get stitches because of a major owie.
Yest...
Week 1 With Angel Baby
-
*Week 1 With Angel Baby*
*It's hard to believe Hunter has only been with our family for 1 week! Matt
and I both agree that we don't even remember what ...
Oh Baby!!
-
I can hardly believe that Baby J is almost 3 months old!! I felt like it
took about 10 years to get pregnant and then I was preggo for another 10
years a...
Theodore's Trip to ER
-
I can't remember why but Tammy and Regina decided to come over for a visit
on Saturday, February 18th. John had taken the van to a camp out with the
scou...
Lennon's 6th Grade Promotion
-
One big thing that happened for us this year is that Lennon promoted from
6th grade. It was a great ceremony and it was fun to see Lennon and his
friends. ...
Viva La BUGS!!!
-
Weeks ago the kids and I were at a park near the river. Sam loves chasing
the ducks/geese around until they take to the air or water, whichever they
can ma...
Blake's Baptism~2/5/2011
-
On February 5th, 2011 my son Blake was Baptized a member of
the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
What a wonderful, amazing & spritual day it wa...
It's Time!
-
Sam and I have planned on moving to Colorado for years and we are at the
point where we are *really *wanting to move. Sam wants to move somewhere
around th...
You know it's Valentines Day when...
-
The kids spend the afternoon trading valentines with each other
when candy hearts are the staple for a day
when wax paper crayon hearts grace the windows
whe...
Somebody always has it worse
-
As we were commiserating about how Steph's day went (see previous posts) we
were immediately reminded that our problems are small in comparison and
there i...
Nerds Together
-
"Why do you love me?" or "Why do you think I love you?" Are questions that
I consistently ask Josh. Today, while we were in line at Fry's Electronics
pick...
its been a while....
-
so many times i have gone to blog only 2 find that i dont remember my
password!!! so i have finally reset it.....
so much has happened!!! the biggest one 10...
-
Okay, I small update since I have not been on here for about two years now.
Tim and I are now back in Colorado, living in the Springs! YEAH!!! We have
sinc...
-
Dan has recently completed upgrade training @ Skywest and is able to come
home regularly. He had a lot of catching up to do after missing a whole
month of ...
3 comments:
Oh cool!! I didn't know they were expecting. That is so funny that there are all girls. Just evening out the numbers I guess since you have mostly brothers! Tell them congrats for us!!
That's great congrats to yoou and your family. Girls are perfect...;)
Congrats Jarrel!
Post a Comment