Sunday, April 19, 2009

Check out the new widget.
I think it is exciting!
Tell me what you think!
Here or on Face Book

6 comments:

Melanie Toutai said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!! I hope the pregnancy goes well!

The Drinkwater Family said...

I love it!!! Congratulations!!! I hope that all goes well with the pregnancy!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!

Brandy said...

Congratulations Michelle! How exciting!

Jayson & Megan said...

I saw it earlier and was waiting for a new post. Congrats!

Bowman Clan said...

I love the new widget... in fact I may have to put it on my blog too. Congratulations. It'll be fun to know someone who is going through what I am and how cool that we are due around the same time! Good luck. I hope you aren't going through morning sickness. I've been lucky so far. Take care.