Now for the job update and life in general. As many of you know we are looking moving at the end of May and Sam is looking for a new music teaching job for the next school year. So far he has applied for 21 jobs 4 of the places have notified him and said that they are not picking his application He has had 2 phone interviews over the phone 1 with ivy academia in like the Woodland Hills area (L.A. county). He has also had a phone interview with a school district in Lone Pine, CA. He also has one with Sacramento City Unified School District-St. Hope Charter Schools. Kaylee is growing bigger everyday and Last wednesday Sam got his Wisdom Teeth pulled out. I am doing fine just living life day by day and hoping that Sam will get a job soon so I know where we will be at but I guess I have to be patient the Lord will bless us.
Our Apartment complex had an easter bunny who made balloons and gave away prizes. She had some balloon games Adults vs. Kids. Sam had to sword fight a kid and it was so funny I wish I had my camera. I was asked to play a game where I had to pop a balloon with my knees . I couldn't do it. Then we were allowed to sit on it and we couldn't do it either so I popped my balloon with my nails. The picture is of Kaylee trying to figure out the bunny.
In the Afternoon We went to Sam's Aunt and Uncles in Pleasanton for an easter dinner. All of Sam's Family was there except for a few. the picture is of Kaylee in her new outfit that her Dad got her. She is wearing one of the balloons from the previous party.






2 comments:
Happy Easter! I'm glad you guys had so much fun, and I hope Sam finds a job so you can figure out what you are going to be doing. Kaylee is getting so big, and she looks beautiful in her Easter clothes! :)
We'll keep your family in our prayers!
Post a Comment