Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Long Time

Kaylee 10/31/2009

Adam Ronan Colvin 3rd child of Mark and Nona Colvin. 1st grandson of Mike and Silvia Colvin.




It has been a really long time since I have written on here. A lot has happened since I last posted I will try to remember all the important stuff.





* Well since the last time Sam was looking for a job and he had a couple of interviews in places that almost look like ghost towns but they were just really small. In August he had an phone interview with a schhool on an indian reservation in Utah. The next day he was offered the full time job available in Sacramento. It was a day before school started.





* On September 19th 2009 Adam Ronan Colvin was born to Mark and Nona Colvin. This is the first grandson and the first boy born which was a contest of all the girls he is also the first great grand child with the Colvin last name. We all call him Ronan.





* Also in September we got preapproved for a loan and started looking for houses. It was very stressful.





* In October 30th Kaylee turned 2 years old but she got really sick the same with Halloween we went up to Sam's parents but Kaylee wasn't feeling good. Kaylee was a pirate princess for halloween.




* Towards the end of October we got a offer accepted on a house but again we were disappointed because they went back to the original buyer. so a couple of days later we decided to go look at houses And saw like 15 houses and we put offers on all of them included two that I stuck in. They were just posted and had no pictures but I didn't think we had anything to lose. They denied the 15 houses and accepted the last two. When we saw the house we are in Escrow with we just fell in love with it. it felt like a home. The other one was bigger but it wasn't that great. So by Dec 8 we should be new homeowners.




That is all that has been happening with us or at least the big stuff. I will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

..Kris Naven.. said...

That is so awesome congratulations! I'm glad to see your back to the blogging world! :)