Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Week

Well Sam had the whole week off for Thanksgiving. On Monday the 23rd we took pictures at the picture people for Kaylee's 2 year photos. Afterwards we went to Manteca to visit the Johnson's and The Banks. We wanted to see everybody but there just wasn't enough time so we decided next visit will be on a Sunday so we can see everybody. The funny thing is that we saw the Drinkwater's Van on the way upto Manteca. Whoever was driving just zoom passed by and then was gone. We had a great time up there in Manteca I sure do miss everybody.

On Tuesday we caught the Early Bird Special for New Moon which was awesome a totally loved it and it was very impressive especially with the wolves. That Evening Mark, Nona, Tiana, Corinne, and Ronan came.

Wednesday was a relaxing day and Johnny came from Utah

Thursday- Thanksgiving Jarrel, Lynn, Summer came in the morning to help prepare the food. Then the boys left to play football, basketball, and Volleyball. We ate and slept.

Friday- Black Friday Sam went and got some tools and an over the range microwave for our new house. It was normally 250 and he got it for 78.

Saturday- 430 am Sam started throwing up and diarrhea. We later found out That day Johnny had the same stomach flu and so did lynn. that evening I got it and Jarrel got it, Mom and Dad got it.

Sunday- Kaylee started throwing up and when she was done she say that's it and go back to sleep.
Sam is still kinda sick it just wipes everything out of you.

Ihope all of you had a great holiday

1 comment:

The Drinkwater Family said...

So glad you guys had a fun Holiday! I guess I need to drive slower and pay better attention to who I'm driving by! Miss you guys, but so excited for you and your new house adventure!