Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 2009

kaylee's gift from Santa
I'm not really good at taking pictures or videos but this year for christmas we were so busy with the house. that it was just a small function.

On Christmas Eve we went with Mark, Nona, Tiana, Corinne, Ronan, Jarrel, Lynn, Summer and Mom to the Sacramento Zoo and FairyTale Land they were free till 2pm that day. The zoo was fun and the animals were awake and acting up just for the people it was great. That evening we had a white elephant gift exchange with my parents and Mark and Nona. Later that night we went to look at lights.

Santa came that night after we fell asleep. We didn't wake up till nine and Sam and I had to wake Kaylee up she wasn't very happy. But once she saw what she got from Santa she was happy. She also got a jacket from us. Sam got a toy from Kaylee and Me. I got some fairies and a giftcard to applebee's.
After we were done we went to my parents house and my dad made us breakfast. The we went up to Sam's Parent and had more breakfast. then we opened gifts over there Kaylee got a baby crib bed, a mouse stuffed animal, a doll, books, and I think other stuff but I can't remember. We got a giftcard to Fats, a blanket and other stuff together and separately.
It was a good time.

No comments: