I saw this on a friends blog so I thought I would try it I know it is way past the new year of 2010 but I think it is a good time.
2000- I was working at a Musical Preschool called Inverness.
2001- I decided to go on a mission and started filling out my mission papers, I got my call at the end of April to go to the Paraguay, Asuncion North Mission. I left for the MTC in Provo, UT in June. and Arrived in Paraguay at the end of August.
2002- In April I got in a really bad car accident in Paraguay. I came home at the end of November.
2003- I met Sam at a movie nite, April we became a couple, I got accepted to BYU-Idaho, In August I left for Idaho to go to school.
2004- Just went to school and Sam left for a mission in Spain.
2005- More schooling ready to be done.
2006- Finally graduated in April with a B.A. in University Studies. Sam came home and proposed.
2007- Got married in the Sacramento Temple, moved to Manteca, Had Kaylee.
2008- Still in Manteca
2009- Sam graduated from Project Pipeline, Moved in with my parents, Sam got a new job in Sacramento, and Bought our first home.
South Node Vs North Node
-
[image: South node vs north node]
South node vs north node
Our South Node represents where we're coming from and what we're bringing
into this life. That ...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment