Hello everybody it has been a while since I updated. Let see if I can remember it all. Here I go
March: Well not much happened in March but during Sam's Spring Break Nona, Mom, and I and all the Kids went up to Utah to visit Kristy, Sean, Tiare, Yasmin, and Lehua. It was a good trip and we got to visit with Katie and her husband and Celestial my other cousin. We had a good time and hear are some pics.

Princess Corinne

Tiana and Yasmin

Lehua

Kaylee Walking in Kristy's High Heels

Kaylee eating Ice Cream

Kristy cooked alot of good food and the girls just played and played and had so much fun. I should mention the Sam's 29th Golden Birthday was this week I was gone up in Utah. Before I left we got our refund back and thanks to the obama money we had enough to get a new car. Sam Surprised me with this car:

It is my favorite color and a mini SUV I was excited. our first car we bought.
In April It has been busy and fun. Sam Has been into watching 3D movies. So this month We watched 2 movies in 3D.
We watched Alice in Wonderland. This
movie I thought was good but it all a matter of opinion. We also watched the new Clash of the Titans now that was awesome but you don't need to watch it in 3d

We have two weeks left in this month and it has been a good one. I take Kaylee to the Library for Toddler Reading Time and she is such a bundle of energy that we go to park afterwards. I also have playgroup here twice a month. I hope all are doing well . Until next time.
1 comment:
I'll bet all those little girl cousins had a blast playing with each other!! Love your new car!
Post a Comment