Sam and I Mormon Helping Hands 2010
Ok for easter she actually got here first visit from the easter bunny. On the Saturday before Easter sunday we had a family party at our house and an easter egg hunt for the girls. sorry but I really stink at taking pictures.
In the Month of May
Sam put in a dog run and 2 ceiling fans.
For Mother's Day Sam got me a corsage and made me breakfast in bed. He also got Kaylee bathe and dress which was awesome
Sam and I both participated in Mormon Helping Hands. We planted trees and Sam and I both got injuries. Sam got hit in the head with a wooden steak and a wheel barrow landed on my foot.
Sam had his final concert for the school year and his choir sounded awesome. Next year he gets his own classroom and more classes in hs and jr high no more elementary.
Sam went to a father's and son's outing with my dad and brother


No comments:
Post a Comment