Thursday, November 13, 2008

AH-CHOO + more

Kaylee has been doing so many things lately. I thought that I would share with my friends and family. Lately she has been mimicing people sneezing. So she goes around the house going AHHHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOO . She is so funny. Kaylee loves her baby doll. She hugs it and pats her back. She is a good mom even at this young age.
Kaylee got this bike for her birthday. She loves sitting on it and pushing it around the whole house.

This is Kaylee's hug and wrestle friend Payton. Whenever they meet they give each other hugs then they always fall on the ground.



This video is when Kaylee first started standing for a while. She is growing so fast

5 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

That is soooo cute!!! I LOVE when they start mimicking things you do!!! How funny!!!

Brandy said...

Kaylee is so cute! It's so sweet that she is already nurturing her little dolls. I'm excited to have a little girl for things like that too. I never thought I'd care, but now that I have a girl, it's exciting!

Stacy said...

She is such a cutie@ I love how she is taking care of her "baby" too. Little girls are totally natural-born nurturers! It is so sweet. Oh, and I love the pictures of your family. They are so fun to see.

Kim said...

Hi Michelle, Of course I remember you! You have a beautiful family!

KingFAM said...

Michelle!! Wow, so good to see what your up too. So, you married sam and had a baby!? I have missed so much! I'm so happy for you!