This is my cous Mar de Plata or just Marde
During their week. They went to a YSA activity where it was a game show. We also took them to the Galleria in Roseville. Then my brothers took them out to dinner and to watch Twilight. Then on Wednesday they went to Pier 39 and for Thanksgivings they went off to Fernley , NV and did all sorts of Fun stuff with my brother and the rest of the family up there in Reno.
This is Kaylee's cousin Zachary He really liked playing with Kaylee's doll only if Sam made it talked.
This is Kaylee's great grandma. She gave Kaylee some earrings from Sam's great grandma.
We left my families house on Tuesday and went up to Auburn to spend thanksgiving with Sam's family. His grandma and aunt and uncle came down for Thanks giving. On Wednesday Sam sister and brother in law and nephew came down. We had a good vacation with family and a good thanksgiving.
On Thursday night a little after Thanksgiving dinner we went back to my parents house. On Black Friday we saw Twilight I thought it was very entertaining. There were a couple of funny parts in it. Liked how Jasper looked constipated all the time. Sam just thought that the music was too melancholy and that it didn't fit the mood of the book our the emotions but it is very enjoyable to watch. The next movie I waiting for is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I have a countdown posted it comes out in July. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.


1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family! How fun! And that's cool that you were up in our neck of the woods for Thanksgiving! How did you like the Galleria? I haven't been there since they put in all those new stores, but I heard it is really nice! And I'm glad you enjoyed Twilight-I actually really enjoyed the music, and I want to go get the soundtrack! I can't wait to go see it for the third time! Lol!
Post a Comment