For Halloween we went to Lake of the Pines so Kaylee could go Trick or Treating with her cousin Zachary. She was the cutest little vampire and Zachary was a fireman. We went trick or treating and came back right before it started to rain.
When we came back we had a family birthday celebration for Kaylee. There was a yummy cupcake and gifts from Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Tina and cousin Zachary.
I would have pictures but our camera ran out of batteries.
She had so much fun!
South Node Vs North Node
-
[image: South node vs north node]
South node vs north node
Our South Node represents where we're coming from and what we're bringing
into this life. That ...
2 years ago


1 comment:
Hey Michelle! Thanks for the invite to your blog! I can't believe Kaylee is 1! The last time I saw you, she was a newborn. Time really flies. She is so adorable by the way! I would love to invite you to our blog. Please email me since I don't have your address and I will invite you to ours. my email address is thepapas02@gmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment