Friday, October 31, 2008

Birthday Celebrations 10/30/08 7pm-8ish

Before anybody came

The pumpkin we picked from the pumpkin patch. Sam craved It.
The Cupcakes I made
The Pumpkin Cake I made

Kaylee eating cake. YUM!

Kaylee's Playgroup Friends EJ, Payton, Ollie, and Ryan
Kaylee got a dressy Bessy and some cute clothes from the Drinkwaters
Kaylee got a baby stroller, a baby doll, bottles, and a diaper bag from the Johnson's. I should add that Ryan and EJ sure did love this toy.

Kaylee got cute dresses from the Navens

Kaylee got a couple of cute pajamas from Mallory and Payton

Other Presents Kaylee got were some cute clothes and Pajamas from Jamyn Banks. She also got some hair clips and a piglet cold pack from Lisa Bartolomei and Kathy Hopson.
She had so much fun and I like to thank everybody for coming.
Kaylee got a bike from her parents


Kaylee's 1st Birthday Party At the beginning
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Kaylee is soooo adorable!!! We had so much fun! I am so glad that she really enjoyed all of her friends there! Thanks for having us over!

Kristy said...

Happy B-Day Kaylee! Way to go on the great party Michelle. Did Mom and Dad come up for it?