Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween preview


For those of you who know me well. I don't know how to sew anything and I am not crafty at all. I needed to sew kaylee's costume and I am so grateful for Alice Johnson. She took me to the craft store helped me pick out material. Then she figured out a pattern and helped me sew it. I cut some of it out then I used the sewing machine to sew it was fun.

Another thing I don't do much since kaylee has been born is wake up early. My daughter is a sleeper usually until 12 pm. but at least for a week I have been waking up at 700 am or earlier because kaylee decided to wake up at 630 with her dad. Annyways I have been waking up early to go walking with some of my friends Mallory, Kris, and Krista. It is more exercise than I have before. I always feel great afterwards but I am so exhausted. I'm not use to waking up early and I'm not use to exercising no matter what kind it is. But I love it because I'm with friends and we talk and get to know each otther and it makes the time go by so fast and very enjoyable. Thanks Girls for all the Good Times.

1 comment:

wilsonfive said...

I haven't even seen your daughter, i like her name, she is beautiful. i haven't seen you in forever. Where do you guys live now. I hope things are going great for you