Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Kristy

10 years ago I was:

1. 21 years old.

2. Working at a preschool.

3. Dating the wrong Guy.

4. Living at home

5. Going to School



5 things on today’s to do list:

1. Fold Laundry

2. Go for a walk

3. Clean

4. Vacuum

5. Take back a movie



5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Snickers

2. Almond Joys

3.Chips and Dip

4. Donuts

5. Deviled eggs



5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Travel the world

2. Get CRT

3. Pay off my school loan

4. Buy a new car .

5. Buy a house with all the trimmings and furniture.



5 places I have lived:

1. Paraguay, SA

2. Sacramento, CA

3. Yuma, AZ

4. Manteca, CA

5. Rexburg, Idaho



5 jobs I have had:

1. Optometrist/ receptionist

2. Preschool Teacher

3. After School Teacher

4 Retail Worker

5. Babysitter

I tag Shellee

1 comment:

Josh, Mal, Payt, Scar said...

Hey Michelle I enjoyed reading your 5's they were very informative. One question though. What is CRT? I wasn't sure what that was.