In May, Sam called his brother who lives in Nevada but has a North Carolina area code on his cell phone but, the number he dialed was a wrong number. That was a big mistake on our part I guess. The number he called was a girl in Fort Braggs, North Carolina and she had a very jealous boyfriend. That day I think it was a Sunday and we were heading back home for church. That guy called us every 5 minutes and he cussed and yelled at Sam and left nasty phone messages. Then we stopped picking up. He kept on calling. Then the girlfriend called and asked why Sam called and Sam said I just dialed the wrong number and she said never do that again big mistake. The guy called and said why are you sleeping with my girlfriend, I know you have been seeing her what if I slepted around with your wife and blah, blah,blah. When we were almost home He called I last time and Sam decided to talk to him and said " hey I dialed the wrong number, I'm from california and I'm sorry. He hasn't called us until recently. A different number has been coming up since September but there were no messages and the number came up like 3 times every so often. Also a couple times at the beginning of October but today and yesterday the number would come up with a hang up message. Just recently about 1/2 our or so ago the same number called and I answered. It was the wrong number guy.
He said, "A while ago your husband called my girlfriends number." I said, " Yeah it was a wrong number he was trying to get a hold of his brother who lives in Nevada." He said, "I just wanted to know if you ever been to North Carolina." I said, " I've only been in California that is where I'm from. He said you have never been to Fort Braggs , North Carolina. I said Nope never. then he said ok that is all I wanted to know and he hung up.
It has been 5 months and this guy still hasn't gotten over the fact that it was a wrong number and if he doesn't trust his girlfriend then move on. We had to go through this because of a wrong number. I hope none of you have to go through this.
p.s. Hector if you read this change your number.


1 comment:
That is the craziest wrong number story I've ever heard!
Post a Comment