Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FHE

For Family nite we decided to get all the Christmas stuff out and decorate just a little because Kaylee gets into everything. We put on christmas music and went for it.
First we pulled out the christmas tree. It is a fake but it is handy. Last year Sam's mom gave us all his ornaments that he had while growing up. Also the day after christmas Sam bought lights, ornaments and other christmas stuff. that was way cheap I haven't seen any of this stuff so I got a little excited.
Here is the christmas tree partially decorated and with its lights on.
The main event was making a gingerbread house. Kaylee help us by eating the candy within her reach. I decorated the roof.

We had fun and I can't wait for the holidays to keep coming. I really don't like making gingerbread houses because mine always fell and looked horrible. But Sam kepted on giving positive motivation saying good job and your a pro and stuff like that. He is such a great guy!


3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

How fun! We finished decorating last night too! The Gingerbread House looks cute and delicious!

Corrina Hale said...

I'm not sure I'm ready to venture into tree decorating yet. I'm pretty sure my son will try to climb it or break all the ornaments. I will have to live vicariously through yours =) Your gingerbread house looks great too! Merry Christmas!

The Drinkwater Family said...

Decorating for Christmas is my favorite thing! Taking them down, well, that's another story. I love this time of year and your house looks ready for it. love the gingerbread house. We make one every year too with my Grandma!