Thursday, December 4, 2008

It That Time Again

It is time for Christmas cards again. Last year Sam's parents got us cards to send out. I enjoyed them so much that I decided to get photo christmas cards this year. It wasn't an easy task because our photo faces wouldn't cooperate or our busy little girl wouldn't cooperate but here are the pictures we took yesterday. Sam set the timer on the camera Then we pick out cards from Walmart!
Some of the flops
This would of been the best picture if I would of cooperated

This is the picture we choose for our card. Merry Christmas everybody Sam, Michelle, & Kaylee Ybarra

3 comments:

The Drinkwater Family said...

Cute pictures! It's always hard to get everyone looking good. Especially the bigger your family gets! Merry Christmas to you guys too!

..Kris Naven.. said...

The pictures are really cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

maroon6464 said...

Wow Michelle, Kaylee is so cute thank you for your comments I would love to post you on my Blog friends that way we can keep up with each other. We only have one of the twins, but Sophie is my perfect little girl, heavenly father has so blessed our family this year. Good to hear from you talk with you soon.