We were watching a movie last night and Kaylee decided that she was going to walk. Here is a video
South Node Vs North Node
-
[image: South node vs north node]
South node vs north node
Our South Node represents where we're coming from and what we're bringing
into this life. That ...
2 years ago


5 comments:
Yeah! How exciting!!!
Jaron is 20 1/2 months. I hear that other babies have climbed out of their cribs sooner, we were not pushing it.
Kaylee is adorable. I'm so happy for you. I wish we could meet up sometime to catch up.
WOW! Thaks amazing that you were able to catch that! How cute your daughter is!
So cute, so great to hear from you :) When I get a minute, I'll add you in!! Congratulations on the little girl, she is adorable. Tell you parents I say HELLO!! Sure do miss your crazy Mom who I love! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Congratulations! That is such an exciting moment! Kaylee is such beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment