Yesterday was Sam and I 2nd anniversary. 2 years ago we were married for time in all eternity at the Sacramento temple. I still remember the look and the love on his face that day. We started our family and have been so blessed ever since we have been married.
For our anniversary we just stayed home and rented a movie and spent time with each other. Sam has been sick but just being together is enough.
I love my guy. I knew it right away and so did he. I waited 3 1/2 years for him and it was worth the wait . He is the love of my life and the guy of my dreams.
I Love You Babe for reals
South Node Vs North Node
-
[image: South node vs north node]
South node vs north node
Our South Node represents where we're coming from and what we're bringing
into this life. That ...
2 years ago


5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Sorry Sam's sick, but being together is what's important!
Happy Anniversary! Just being together is enougbh, and how fun that you just got to chill out together! Glad you had fun! Happy Anniversary again!
Happy Anniversary! I sympathize with Sam right now, hope he feels better soon!
Happy Anniversary!!! Time goes by so fast...
I can't count how many times the kids are sick when we have had a special night out planned! That's the joy of parenting, and sometimes, it really is just nice to stay in and relax! Congratulations!
Post a Comment