Sunday, January 18, 2009

Facebook is it or not

A while ago I joined Facebook. I wasn't too sure about it because I thought it was something like MYSPACE. Face book is totally different I think and since I have been on it I have found so many family members that I haven't seen in years like cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.. I have also found lots of friends from High School, and college roomates that I have lost contact with. It is an easier way to carry on a conversation than blogging. But I still do Blogging more than facebook. Blogging is where I put my pictures and explain what is happening in my life. It is like my own personal journal where facebook is to catch up with friends and Family I haven't seen in a while

1 comment:

OLIVIA said...

Thanks for sharing! I haven't joined Facebook either because of the same concerns I have. It's good to know your having a positive experience.