Sam and I love watching movies and if it is out on DVD we have probably seen it some of the movies we have seen are Igor, Max Payne, Ghost Town, City of Ember. We love Redbox.
Last night Sam called Madie Banks to watch Kaylee ( she is the only babysitter we have used) and we went to watch Inkheart based on the books by Cornelia Funke. check out this music video
A couple weeks ago we watched Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler.
We thought this was a cute movie. There is a fun Chariot game for Bedtime Stories at the bottom of my blog
South Node Vs North Node
-
[image: South node vs north node]
South node vs north node
Our South Node represents where we're coming from and what we're bringing
into this life. That ...
2 years ago


1 comment:
keep up the date nights, they are good for your marrage I hear :) but really, you two seem very happy and I am so happy for you. Keep it up!
Post a Comment