Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sugar plums dancing in her head

Here is my Cookie Monster fast asleep. She did the cutest thing today. In our apartment we keep all the doors close around noon Kaylee went to her bedroom door and started knocking. So I open the door and she attempted to climb up her crib. So I put her in She found her pacifier and laid on her pillow and fell asleep. She must of been tired. It is about 330 and she is still sound asleep. My little girl is growing up and she knows what she wants. it is usually some type of cookie or cracker or rice cake or food



3 comments:

The Drinkwater Family said...

How cute!!! That looks like what I want to be doing right now!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Ditto to what Krista said!!!

maroon6464 said...

Looks like she is out, love the Blog check in with you soon. I'm off to bed.