Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My little Model

Kaylee is such a happy baby and she always likes to model or mimc whatever we do it is funny.


Here is Kaylee modeling her dress that she got for christmas isn't it cute especially with the Hat.
Here is Kaylee with her Crazy mom

She decided to show us what she can do with weights


These are heavy 2 lbs.- er but I'm strong


I had enough time to rest

She is such a funny girl. She brought us those weights Then took them again and started lifting them . What a strong girl!

4 comments:

The Drinkwater Family said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! It seems like we were just over for her 1st birthday! AMAZING!!! She looks so cute in her Sunday best!

..Kris Naven.. said...

She is so cute!!!

The Alleman Jamboree with C&D said...

what a cute girl you have! she looks just like you! i'm glad you guys are doing good, i can see sam is treating you all quite well. You seem to be doing great and loving being a mommy! keep up the good work. i hope to be able to stay in contact with you, be ashame to not after all the years we've known each other and all the crazy times we had as roommies/friends. take care and keep me posted

love ya babe!
darlene

maroon6464 said...

Kaylee is getting so big, that's great I loved to look @ your blog. Michelle please send me your address so I can put you on my blog please. Jolene